So they asked us to retrofit the existing Ronair drying installation to dry doypacks for baby food. The installation should have a capacity of 49 doypacks per minute and the possibility to dry four different sizes.
This installation is custom designed and has some special features:
- Adjustable in height
- Retrofitted installation
- Complete enclosure with acoustic sound panels
- Possibility to dry multiple sizes
The installation we retrofitted for this purpose is equipped with three units: the dryer unit, the blower unit and the electrical unit.
- The dryer unit is divided into a top and bottom module. The top module consists of four air knives to dry the products and is manually adjustable in height. The bottom module, with conveyor, consists of a drying box fitted with plastic panels with grooves. The cap and bottom are blown off using four nozzles.
- The blower unit consists of an EP10 blower with a power of 15kW. The blower has two filters: one on the blower itself and one on top of the unit. Both the dryer and blower modules are equipped with a complete enclosure with acoustic sound panels in order to meet the noise requirement of 80dB(A).
- The electrical unit consists of one frequency control for the blower and one for the conveyor. The control is carried out by a start/stop on the cabinet.
Are you in need of a retrofitted drying solution for doypacks baby food? Or are you looking for another drying solution?
Get in touch with Thibault. He is eager to help you.