This custom-made RONAIR installation is perfectly suitable for the drying of PET bottles with different sizes. In order to obtain optimal results, special attention had to be paid to the drying of the cap and valve at the top of the bottle.
The solution consists of a smaller module equipped with a blower, filter and control unit. The longer drying module consists of air knives to dry the bodies of the bottles. Nozzles and drying plates are used for the drying of the cap and valve.
This installation is custom designed and has some interesting features:
- The installation is totally enclosed, so that personnel safety is guaranteed.
- Equipped with acoustic sound panels to avoid noise nuisance during operation.
- Supplied with an autonomous control unit, based on the needs of the customer
- Prevents the use of compressed air: less noise, more cost and energy efficient.
- Hygienic design in stainless steel to achieve maximum ease in cleaning and maintenance.