What will you do?
As a Project Engineer Automation you are responsible for following up projects from A to Z for a variety of customers. Your responsibilities include:
- You have full responsibilty for the automation support of the project. If necessary, you ensure the deployment of external specialists and monitor the development of the technical solution.
- The technical follow-up and development of projects.
- You are motivated to work on the electrical design of each project.
- In cooperation with the design team, you develop new machines according to the customer's wishes.
- You follow up the project in the workshop during assembly and electrical finishing, and you make adjustments where necessary.
Who are you?
Do you hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering and do you have experience in industrial automation and electricity? Do you like project-based work and are you looking for a hands-on work environment? Are you a team player with strong communication skills and strong in PLC programming? Then you might be the Project Engineer Automation we are looking for!
What can we offer you?
A varied job packed with responsibility with plenty of room for personal input in an informal company culture. We love taking the initiative and at CYAGO you can unleash your talents within a thriving organisation. Each day, our company continues to strive for the development of each employee, agreeable cooperation and a smooth circulation of information.
Stuur ons je CV en motivatie
Spinnerijstraat 103 bus 3, 8500 Kortrijk (Belgium)
T 0032 (0)56 151426 - firstname.lastname@example.org