Ronair drying system for doypacks pet food
This Ronair drying solution is specially designed to dry doypacks.
Our customer needed a drying system that could dry food pouches with pet food on a grate. The challenge was to dry 6 grates with 50 pouches each per minute consistently.
The installation we developed for this purpose consists of 2 units: a blower box and a dryer box.
The maintenance-free blower has 2 replaceable filters. The electrical cabinet is mounted directly on the blower box and consists of 2 frequency controls.
The dryer unit is driven by a chain conveyor. It transports the grate with doypacks through the installation using 2 chain systems on both sides of the conveyor. The doypacks are dried up to 99% by means of various air knives.
Both modules are equipped with a complete enclosure with acoustic sound panels to avoid noise nuisance during operation.
This installation was custom designed and has some special features:
- The blower box is located on the dryer unit and forms a single structure.
- A chain conveyor is used to transport the grate.
- The upper part can be tilted up through a hinge system with counterweights.
- Security mechanism ensures safe cleaning.
- Acoustic panels avoid noise nuisance.